Sunday, March 26, 2006


So here we go. It's Bryan and my (Ambert) final night here in Miami Beach. We had an awesome dinner at a joint called Antigua (1334 Washington Ave. aka the Restaurant of the Macarena) Had a bottle of CS Inglenook, some tapas, a little bit of Paella and fish in honor of the all the little guys that we scared away with our Rick James act. But as we prepare to embark on this last go around, let's just mention a little bit of our closing ceremonies.

1. Cleansing
~ a state of cleanliness, generally achieved by lots of 409 and Mr. Bounty (a classic combo) . Getting on your hands your knees and picking up 4 days worth of grime from the floor. Other notables include putting 5 gallons of bottled water into the big momma. While I was out there, I noticed a little putrid disrespect painted on our wheel well. Yes that is read urination. I mean who would do something just to do something like that?

2. Getting Huge
~ it's never too late to get big for the club. I mean even if it is 10 minutes before going in. Good thinkg I brought my blue elastomer which we passed around like high schoolers smoking a 2cm blunt. Needless to say, there was a lot of sweat, and a lot of testosterone in the air. Do you know where the weight room is at? (Pictures of said working out have been left out of the blog, but you can email us for a copy, it's not that exciting).

3. Bringing the music to the club.
~ That's right. As if a 10MW sound system at the club wasn't enough, we thought that it would be better if the club featured a 10.000000001MW sound system. That is if we plug in our own sound system. I mean yeah that could really use a little help. Here is a picture of me, bringing the music to the club.


And we are off for round three!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home