Saturday, March 25, 2006


So it's true that we started our day a little late than usual. By 1pm we were on a mission to find breakfast and definitely starving. But I think we were all having a little PMS (post mad-lack-of-scoring-with-any-girls-at-the-cloob syndrome) and couldn't choose a place to eat. Along the meandering we came across this sign, which is our very dear shoutout to our own de la Torre. It seems that while this de la Torre is certified as a doctor he is a very A. multitalented businessman or B. confused as hell to what his real job is. As you can see, not only is this guy a "diplomate" (I think that's a cross between diplomat and play-mate) but also involved with immigration ("imagracion" which probably means something to do with the INS who Matt seems to be good friends with - he gets booty calls from them every couple months) and then he also claims to be a doctor of internal medicine AND podiatry. I mean I barely passed human anatomy class this quarter so my credibility is at an all time low but last time I checked internal medicine was not related to podiatry, unless you get kicked real hard in the gut. Alright I'm out, here's to the de la Torre Revolution!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home