Saturday, March 25, 2006

BYeung here. Those two took care of the picture taking for the day so I'll just highlight a few quotes of the day.

Jordy: (over Skype with Farah) Your girl's (British) accent is so hot.
Farah: Sounds like you guys are having a good time.

Me: I've been good. I haven't made out with anyone.
Ambert: It's not cheating if you make out with dudes or transvestites.

So anyways, we went out clubbing to practice DJ worship. I left around 1am to head to another club to hear some hot trance beats. For some reason I didn't feel like dancing so I wallflowered it and just listened to the DJ. That's the guy who plays tunes for everyone and also has a turntable fetish. The newer DJ's have CD fetishes. And the guy you can hate on if you don't like his/her choice of tunes. F___ yo turntables/cd players!

Final quote from Ambert: She spins vinyl, she's hot, she has bombs.

and

These are like long johns but with a hole for my ass.

Jordy: You're using the privacy curtain? Why don't you us that as a blanket?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home